- Managed I.T.
- We manage any size infrastructure, hardware, and networks preferenced to the client's needs.
- Project Deployment
- New or existing on almost any platform
- Infrastructure & Network Assesment
- This area is dedicated to manage and support the information super highway for any size company. We take the commitment in understanding the needs of the client for communicating with their clients and vendors. Now with LAN speed connections staff members can connect from almost anywhere in real time and not lose productivity.
- Co-location Management
- For the larger size business hosting equipment at a co-location may be crucial in case of a disaster. The cost of replicating data onto a secured dedicated network center compared to losing work over a unusual occurence can be benificial.
- Server & Virtualization Hardware
- The need for file storage, SQL databases, eMail databases, and many other things is a necessary implmentation for every company. Inexpensive hardware has made it possible for smaller and medium size business to scale up their infrastructure. Virtualization cuts a company cost on having to purchase more hardware to add onto their server roles. It has also made must easier for the business to backup their data and restore their information faster than ever.
- Remote Access
- There is a high demand for the need to remote access with members of the organization to be more efficient with their work. Wether it's travel or someone working out of their vacation home the LAN speeds for communication has made it possible to access your files within the office network or accessing Microsoft Outlook from your Windows 7 laptop. In order to be efficient doing business with other clients a company will need a remote access setup for their infrastructure.
- 24/7 Remote SupportWe address every client technical problem with priority. At GoHelpdesk your technical difficulties is important to us and our objective to resolve your problem is treated number one in the technical support department. It's imperative to us to get you up and running as quickly as possible, so you don't lose any productivity.
- Network Security Many network security threats today are spread over the Internet. The most common include:
Viruses, worms, and Trojan horses
Spyware and adware
Zero-day attacks, also called zero-hour attacks
Denial of service attacks
Data interception and theft
Network security components often include:
Anti-virus and anti-spyware
Firewall, to block unauthorized access to your network
Intrusion prevention systems (IPS), to identify fast-spreading threats, such as zero-day or zero-hour attacks
Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), to provide secure remote access .
- Hardware Redundancy & Support
- Cabling Install & Maintenance
- Data Replication & Remote Access
- Windows 2008 Server R2 & Exchange 2010 Deployment
- Unified Messaging for Exchange 2010: VoiceMail & Instant Messagin
- Scalable I.T. Infrastructure
- Active Directory Assesment & Maintenance
- DNS & DCHP Assesment & Maintenance
- DMZ: HTTP, FTP, RDP Server Deployment
- Router & Switching TCP/IP Configuration, Implmentation, Management